SDK doesn't support mini-COM or the full DCOM
PaulH
2006-08-28 23:33:13 UTC
I'm trying to compile a project for x86 CE (it works great under ARMV4
and ARMV4I), but I keep getting the compiler error:

Compiling...
StdAfx.cpp
c:\program files\microsoft visual studio
8\vc\ce\atlmfc\include\atldefce.h(55) : fatal error C1189: #error :
This Windows CE SDK does not support mini-COM with OLE or the full
DCOM. One of these is required inorder to use ATL.
Error executing cl.exe.

Is there anything I can do about this? Am I missing a define
somewhere? This is triggered when
#if !defined(_CE_OLE) && !defined(_CE_DCOM)

Thanks,
PaulH
Alexander Nickolov
2006-08-29 16:20:05 UTC
Ask this in the WinCE groups:

microsoft.public.windowsce.app.development
microsoft.public.win32.programmer.wince
--
Alexander Nickolov